

Zach's sporting his ski hat in hopes that you'll come take him skiing. One of the ski resorts may open as early as this weekend, not that we recommend heading up for that one, crusty, fake-snow run, packed with every anxious snowplower in town from TX or CA...
You might have heard on the news that some CO areas near us got as much as 14 inches of snow on Sunday. Not us. We were in a warm spot, so while it snow/sleeted all day, none of it stuck. That's okay, because we need to ease Zach into cold-weather walks.
This morning was crisp and sunny, so Zach and I went for a short walk.
short: just long enough for him to conk out.
His falling asleep in the stroller always poses a dilemma - do we try to move him from the stroller to his crib and hope he doesn't wake? Or do we just stroll him into the house and let him sleep there, so as not to interrupt his nap? Today I gambled and pulled him out of the stroller - I lost! He had been sleeping for 10 or maybe 15 minutes, and when I pulled him out, then he was UP.
He napped later, but poor little guy has been a little out of sorts with this cold. Hopefully he'll recharge overnight.
3 comments:
I can't believe how much older he looks in that first picture. He has a certain worldliness in his face as he half-smiles at the camera...
What a CUTE boy!!!
Oh...he's not getting older, is he???
He's not allowed to get older without me there to see it!!
Post a Comment