April 29, 2009

Sampling of Zach-isms

"C'mon computer. Do yore thing." - As he tried to turn on the DVR to watch "the rabbit show" while I was still in bed.


"Mom, can I have some brocolli?" Gotta love that the kid enjoys brocolli.


Z: "Mom, do mommy deers and daddy dears lay eggs to have baby deers?"

K: "No, Zach. Deer don't lay eggs.

Z: "Well, den, what do dey do [yes, we took a step backward in the "th" use, here] to have babies?"

K: "Wait a minute, Zach." [thinking: I need to get this down before I forget it. And benefiting from the delay because our question per minute ratio these days is about 5 to 1. So, by the time I had finished jotting it down, he had forgotten this one.]


"Livia! Get your sword, so we can fight." Bless her heart, I'm pretty sure she got one because I heard the whapping, and no whining from the other room.

No comments: